Monday, May 7, 2012

GRADUATION DAY.....

I think I may quite possibly be the HAPPIEST graduate out of all Memphis graduates Saturday. I got to walk in front of thousands of people in the FEDEX forum (home of the Grizzlies), and spend time with my family, on Beale Street and at my pool party (which I was of course fabulously late for). Not only was it Cinco de Mayo, and those of you who love history know that is when America helped Mexico defeat the French, and that deserves celebration. I grauated college and I honesetly never thought that I would make it. But, there is one more secret too.....



^^^^^^^^^
SEE THIS GUY????
Well, he is the one that has swept me off of my feet, and he has been a fantastic father to our daughter, and the best supporter of my dreams of going to school... I guess he realizes that I am a good investment for a wife... :)

Because right there at the party, in front of all of our family and friends, he asked me to spend forever with him... I have a video I will post a later time, but when I was asked to let down the banner I thought it was a trick to be thrown into the pool, expecting congrats, or a variety of embarrassing baby photos, I see WILL YOU MARRY ME!!!
WHAT???
I stood in silence for at least a minute, which when a crowd is gazing upon your every move feels like an eternity, then he looked at me and asked "Well, what do you say?"
I yelled with all of my might "YESSS!!!!"

Then, to my surprise, I was right, I was thrown into the pool.... :)

So, needless to say, shots were going around like CRAZY to celebrate two HUGE moments in my life....




My grandma just wanted a picture with the shot, she did chicken out, however, the picture is AHMAZING just because she was a trooper!!!

So, I am officially a graduate and fiance, and the HAPPIEST person in the world. . I hope that all of you enjoyed the weekend as much as we had, because it was truly truly a dream come true for me...

No comments: